PuppyCircles.com is looking for exceptional breeders to join our platform! However, because we are committed to working with reputable breeders, our membership plans are not publicly available to join. Currently, there are three ways to become an approved member.
- Receiving a personal invitation from Puppycircles.com (a referral link would have been provided)
- Receiving a referral from one of our Referrals Affiliates (a referral link would have been provided)
- Finally, Puppycircles.com recognizes that there are many good dog breeders. However, in order to maintain the standard that we have set for ourselves, we evaluate each breeder based on the criteria below. If you meet these criteria and would like to become a member let us know by filling out a membership request form .
Criteria For Breeder Membership
- Breeders of American Kennel Club (AKC) recognized breeds.
- Purposeful breeders who breed dogs for confirmation or performance events, work, service, hunting, etc.
- A proven history of only breeding dogs that are health screened in accordance with the parent club’s recommendations.
- Breeders who are respected and recommended by other reputable breeders.